Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer Request

Hi all, I just recieved a phone call from my Doctor today. I had a bone density test done last week and the results came in. I was told that the results show I have Osteopenia, which is the start of Osteoporosis. I believe it is from all the anti-convulsants I have taken in my life for the Epilepsy the Lord took away almost all of it from me, I praise Him for that. I have to go to the Doctors office, maybe tommorrow and get more tests done and some blood drawn. The Doctor may prescribe me Boniva. I am too young for this to happen to me , I am only 35. I am also told by the Doctor I shouldn't pick up my baby due to the problem, I have to I am a Mommy. I just need your prayers to ge me through this and hope for the best. Lord be with me.
God Bless, Sarah Hargis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm praying for you. I love you!

Sarah said...

Thanks Sis. It is scary, but I will have to be okay. I gave it to the Lord knowing I will be taken care of. Love ya sis, Sassy